Lake Camanche – Closure
In compliance with Governor Newsom’s mandate, Lake Camanche is temporarily closed. Please see information below for details.
- The park is currently closed to any and all recreation until further notice
MOBILE HOME PARK RESIDENT & LONG TERM MINERS CAMP RESIDENT
- Tenants are allowed to come and go for essential needs.
- Only home medical care providers / caregivers are allowed to enter and will be given a 30 minute guest pass.
- Resident family member visitation privileges will be allowed under the same fashion as caregivers. To protect the health of our rec area community, the visiting family member(s) should limit their stay to a minimum and maintain social distancing during the visit when checking on the welfare of the resident or delivering goods or medications. These visits are restricted to day-use hours.
- Tenants are allowed to use/walk the facility.
- Tenants are allowed shore fishing only (fishing access pass required and available only at the gate house).
- No vessels allowed untied from slips or out on the lake.
- If a tenant is a slip or dry storage renter you may check your equipment.
- No houseboat visitation allowed.
NON-RESIDENT HOUSEBOAT BUOY RENTER / DRY STORAGE RENTER
- No access to houseboat unless deemed an extreme emergency (sinking, taking on water, ect…). Park Ranger must qualify the emergency before entry is granted.
- CRC will continue to monitor houseboats during this time and will contact owner in case of emergency.
- No access to dry storage at this time.
Lake Camanche Recreation stands with the community and our agency partners at East Bay Municipal Utility District in heeding the advice of public health officials in doing what we can to slow the spread of COVID-19. The safety of our guests and team members is always our top priority.
Thank you for your understanding. Stay safe and please check back with us for updated information.
Home of the Monster Fish
Lake Camanche is a multi-award winning campground with year-round recreation and fishing. It has 54 miles of shoreline and 7,700 surface acres of water for all your outdoor recreational activities.
The lake features family and group camping by the lake shoreline, cottages, RV sites, hiking, boating, fishing, swimming, kayaking, equestrian trails and equestrian camping. Lake Camanche is also a popular venue for outdoor weddings, festivals, and corporate events. Come see why we were voted the Best Lake again!
Phone: (866) 763-5121 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
North Shore Address: 2000 Camanche Road, Ione, CA 95640
South Shore Address: 11700 Wade Lane, Valley Springs, CA 95252
Gate Hours: 5:00 am to 11:00 pm
Day Use: 5:00 am to one hour after sunset
Find directions to Lake Camanche